2020 Clinical Trials in Canada – An Overview
According to the Government of Canada, the country captures 4% of global clinical trials. Canada is globally recognized for the quality and expertise of its research clinicians and has a world-class clinical research sector with extensive capabilities in phase I-IV clinical trials.
All major global pharmaceutical companies conduct a large portion of their clinical trials in Canada. For some, Canada is the number two or three location globally for their clinical trials.
A Country Overview
We put together an overview of Active Clinical Trials in Canada for the 2020 year. Below you will find a report with information on the amount of clinical trials that are active in Canada as of February 2020. The data was also used to showcase these clinical trials using various categorizations such as:
- # of Clinical Trial by Province
- # of Clinical Trials by Pharmaceutical Companies
- # of Clinical Trial by Research Hospitals
- # of Clinical Trials by Canadian Universities
- # of Clinical Trials by Medical Condition