Need Statistical Advice for your Clinical Trials?
The way your team plans, collects, manages, controls, analyzes, interprets and prepares clinical data can significantly impact the success of your trial.
An insightful plan is the pathway to success. McDougall Scientific brings its over 35 years of experience to help solve the unique and complex challenges and requirements clients face throughout the clinical development process. Clients have trusted McDougall throughout the years to help align study design and analyses with their business objectives and regulatory strategy by delivering a vital statistical strategy that helps mitigate risks during product development.
McDougall Scientific’s advisory services help you conduct trials that are informative, compliant and cost-effective. Members of McDougall’s statistician team are accredited Professional Statisticians through both the Statistical Society of Canada (SSC) and the American Statistical Association (ASA) averaging over 15 years of progressive experience. Having such a breadth of experience among our statistical team enables us to provide our clients with services that make a real impact.
Our statisticians will provide guidance on your study design that will help answer your research questions with high confidence while meeting regulatory requirements and subject to business constraints.
Clinical Statistical Consultancy Services include:
- Study Design, emphasis on adaptive-by-design
- Causal Analyses for post-marketing
- Statistical methodologies to maximize efficiency
- Protocol Development & Review
- Data Quality Oversight via the creation of Statistical Monitoring Reports
- Ensuring study size is optimal
- Safety Surveillance
- Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics
- Observational, registry, real-world evidence study designs and analyses
- Determine which statistical approach is best (Bayesian, precision, etc)
- Registered CDISC, SDTM and ADaM data service provider
- Program level strategies
- Statistical training for non-statisticians
- Consulting services to regulatory bodies, FDA, EMA and Health Canada
- Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)
- Technology consulting services such as data conversion, eTMF, EDC, IVR, etc
WORKING WITH McDOUGALL SCIENTIFIC
Are you looking for ways to enhance your trial design, your statistical analysis, data management or overcome challenges in your clinical trial?
McDougall Scientific brings over 35 years of experience that will help deliver objective perspective to clients. We offer services in areas such as Protocol design & review, statistical methodologies, Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs), Bayesian analysis, sample size calculations, data management, data quality oversight, among other areas.
Industry research shows that pharma and biotech companies are looking to avoid the trap of committing to inflexible contracts from large contract or clinical research organizations. There is a real trend towards working with specialized CROs like McDougall Scientific because of the unique expertise we can provide, the flexibility we can offer and the affordability of our services.
Are McDougall Scientific’s services a good fit for your needs? Contact us to start a discussion around your requirements.