Top Clinical Trial & Pharma Conferences to attend in 2019 in Canada
When: March 27 -28, 2019
Where: Marriott Eaton Centre Hotel Toronto, Ontario
Clinical Trials Ontario is an independent not-for-profit organization established with support from the Government of Ontario. It’s mandate is to provide a streamlined approach to conducting multi-centre clinical trials in Ontario, while maintaining the highest ethical standards for participant protection.
- Collaborative Efforts to Advance Clinical Trials
- Improving Clinical Trials Through Patient Engagement
- The Economic Value of Clinical Trials and Health Research
- The Data Revolution: How AI, Technology and Real-World Evidence are Transforming Clinical Trials
- Regulatory Change and Clinical Trials in Canada: Plans and Possibilities
- Keeping the Science Ahead of Me: Perspectives on Clinical Trials
- Ethics and Privacy Issues in Clinical Trials
- Institutional Transformations to Support Clinical Trials
When: May 23-24, 2019
Where: Montreal Neurological Institute & Hospital, Montreal, Quebec
The Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital’s Clinical Research Unit (CRU), will hold its 4th Annual Neuro National Clinical Trial Training Program on May 23 & 24, 2019 at the Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital. Principal investigators, researchers, clinical research coordinators, and representatives from industry are invited to attend this two-day program covering education and training on: clinical trial readiness, investigator-initiated trial development, ethics submissions, budgets and contracts, clinical trial outcome measures, and more. Past keynote speakers have included representatives from the pharmaceutical industry, small biotech, CRO representatives, Health Canada, and leading investigators in neurology and rare disease.
When: June 6-7, 2019
Where: Doubletree by Hilton downtown Toronto
The Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA) recognizes the continuing need for education for Clinical Research Professionals responsible for the activities at the research site or institution. The purpose of this conference is to assist Research Professionals in improving their skills and their understanding of the responsibilities of conducting clinical research in Canada.
When: June 11-12, 2019
Where: Toronto, Ontario
CBI’s 3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Compliance Congress Canada convenes top Canadian compliance practitioners and leading experts to discuss effective strategies to achieve organization-wide compliance, from the compliance and legal teams to the oversight of the promotional marketing and sales teams. Join your Canadian colleagues for robust conversations on the top issues facing industry today.
When: September 23-24, 2019
Rare Diseases 2019 provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers to present the latest research findings and describe emerging technologies, and directions in rare diseases and orphan drugs issues. The conference seeks to contribute to presenting novel research results in all aspects of Rare Diseases and Orphan Drugs. The conference will focus on evidence-based benefits proven in clinical trials and scientific experiments.
- Learn more about global trends in rare diseases and its advances in the therapeutic and diagnostic market.
- Discussing strategic win-win collaborations to help accelerate rare disease clinical drug development, and improve relationships between drug developers and patients to consider both parties interests
- Learn about how the regulatory landscape for drug approvals is different between countries, and why it is important to keep informed about the regulations and guidelines of each region
- Gain knowledge of different rare diseases and their unique challenges, as well as how treatment methods can be transferred to other rare diseases
- Introducing cell and gene therapies to rare disease treatment – learn how gene therapy methods can improve the treatment of rare diseases and why it is becoming more commercially successful
When: 2019, To be Determined
Where: Montreal or Toronto
A unique conference series “made in Canada” and focusing on relevant and key issues in conducting global clinical trials. Canada is quickly becoming a destination of choice in terms of running Clinical Trials and more conferences and events are being produced across the country in order to meet the growth of this industry. Canada Talks Pharma has quickly become a must attend conference in the industry.